Sunday 18 November 2018

Have a go day

This is my post about our have a go day. 


Having a go day


On Friday we had a have a go day I loved it the sports we did where
Ki-O-Rahi Gymnastics Ripper Rugby football and tug of war.


                             Ki-O-Rahi


When we did Ki-O-Rahi I got a bit nervous,I
was trying to get the ball but I didn`t my team passed
me the ball then I missed then it happened to be that Ki-O-Rahi
was`t my favorite game after all                                                                                  



                            



         


             Gymnastics


When we did gymnastics I got a bit
 scared on the pole because I thought
I was going to fall off and get hurt really badly but I was still good.



                           Ripper rugby
     When we did riper rugby the first game we played was
Octopus the rules where that some People stood in the
Middle of the line and if they tag you your also a octopus.

                        Foot ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment